Posted on 09 Sep, 2016
Chocolate & Almond Energy Balls
Today we are sharing with you a craze that is sweeping the nation – the simple, yet delicious Energy Ball.
What you will need:
- 2 heaped tablespoons of cocoa powder of your choice
- 2 teaspoons of coconut milk of your choice
- 16 pitted dates
- 125g of chopped cashew nuts
- 30g of ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence (optional)
What to do:
- Add all the ingredients into a blender, except the ground almonds. Blend them together until they turn into a dough-like mixture.
- With your hands roll the mixture into small balls – this mixture should give you approximately 12.
- Roll the balls in the ground almonds.
- Place in the fridge for them to set for 2-3 hours.