Posted on 15 Aug, 2019
Win a Training Session with Rugby Star James Ryan.
Revive Active are delighted to have teamed up with international rugby player James Ryan this year. The 6 foot 7” professional rugby player is working with Junior Revive and Teen Revive to stress the importance of nutrition to aspiring young players. James says
“For any juniors or teens aspiring to well in sport I’d strongly recommend that you’re on top of your diet, exercise and nutrition.”
Although he has a busy few months ahead of him, James is working with Revive Active to give one lucky club or school the chance to WIN a professional training session with him. There are lots of other prizes to be won including match tickets, Gilbert rugby balls and signed jerseys!
Simply check out promotional packs of Junior Revive or Teen Revive in store. You can learn more on reviveactive.com or check it out on Facebook or Instagram. Junior Revive and Teen Revive is available at all leading pharmacies and health food stores or reviveactive.com. You can hear from James here.
Competition Terms & Conditions
For the chance to win an exclusive rugby training session with James Ryan for your kid’s club or school please read the following T&Cs.
This competition is open to parents or guardians of children aged 5-18 years and persons aged 19 at the time of entry who reside in the Republic of Ireland ( “Entrant”). The Competition is not open to employees of Revive Active and their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Entrants must be aged between 5 and 19 years of age at the time of application. Revive Active reserves the right to request written proof of age of the winning Entrant.
- Rugby training session will take place during the month of November 2019 at the winning club or school’s grounds. (Date subject to change at the discretion of Revive Active). Revive Active reserves the right to suspend and / or terminate the competition at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so.
- Every Entrant will have the chance to win a training session for their club or school with James Ryan.
- Entrants will have the chance to win second prizes including but not limited to Junior Revive and Teen Revive product, branded jerseys signed by James Ryan or rugby match tickets.
- Entry to this competition will run from the 1st of August 2019 until the 25th of October 2019 inclusive. Entries received outside of this period shall not be considered.
- By applying for this competition, the winners grant Revive Active the right to publish the names of the Entrants and their club or school on our social media platforms, website and in other forms of marketing communication where the prize has been accepted. If you do not agree with this, we recommend that you do not enter into the competition.
- Winners will be chosen in a random draw during September. All winners (or their parent/guardian as appropriate) will be contacted by email or telephone using the details provided at entry. Written consent to claim the prize will be required by the parent or guardian of children under the age of 18 in addition to the consent of the club or school in order to claim the prize. If Revive Active are unable to contact the proposed winner and /or their club or school for a period or more than 1 week another winner will be selected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Revive Active reserves the right to change the event activities or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The prize/offer are non-transferable, no alternatives will be offered. Prizes may not be accepted by a third-party on a winners behalf.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Revive Active does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries.
- Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions which may be amended by Revive Active from time to time.
- Revive Active shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the acceptance of the prize (to the extent permissible by law). Revive Active shall not be responsible for any entries that are lost, mislaid or damaged in transit regardless of cause.
- This competition will be conducted through an entry form obtained with purchase of our Junior Revive or Teen Revive product.
- The decision by Revive Active regarding any aspect of the draw shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding same.
- By entering the competition, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and these terms conditions and consent to the processing of their personal data by Galway Natural Health Sales Company Limited t/a Revive Active, 6A Liosban Business Park, Tuam Road, Galway H91 A580, Ireland for the purposes of running this competition and any other purposes to which the Entrant has consented. Any personal data submitted shall only be retained for so long as is necessary for the purpose of running this competition or as otherwise required to comply with applicable laws and regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data held by Revive Active or require the erasure or rectification of your personal data held by Revive at any time by telephoning the Revive’s customer service team at 1800 10 000 or writing to Revive at the above address. For more information on how we secure personal data collected please visit https://reviveactive.com/privacy-policy/. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the use of Revive Active’s website and the Entrants participation in the competition.