We refer to our products as Super Supplements to help differentiate them from other Vitamins and Minerals on the market.
All our supplements are enriched with high quality ingredients in high doses that are designed to work in synergy, offering the consumer a comprehensive blend of high-quality vitamins, minerals and amino acids delivered in a powered sachet.
Vitamins and minerals dissolved from a powder in to a liquid form are absorbed in the body more easily than in tablet or capsule form.
To set us apart from our competitors,
Zest Active use the finest quality ingredients at the optimum inclusion levels. Examples include;
- Vitamin B2: Revive Active use Riboflavin 5-Phosphate instead of the base Riboflavin
- Vitamin K: Revive Active use Vitamin K2 instead of Vitamin K1
- Vitamin B9: Revive Active use the MTHF (methylated) form of Folic Acid, (Calcium L-Methylfolate) instead of the base form of Folic Acid ((Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid)) The methylated form of any ingredient is easier for the body to absorb.
- Vitamin B12: Revive Active use Methycobalamin instead of Cyanocobalamin
- Vitamin D3: Revive Active use the Vegan Lichen form instead of the Lanolin form (from Sheep’s wool)
In addition, unlike many existing supplements that come as a tablet or capsule, Zest Active contains a combination of ingredients in powder form. Solubility of the various ingredients was a key factor in the formulation of Zest Active thus when the ingredients are mixed with water, they dissolve quickly allowing for quicker absorption by the body in comparison to a tablet or capsule delivery method (where the body must break down the tablet or capsule to release the nutrients).